TJC Group supports organisations to overcome complex problems within SAP data volume management, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), GDPR and SAP data extraction for tax, audit and SAF-T requirements. Our 500 clients span across a wide range of industries and sizes and are located globally. We are an SAP certified software house, with more than 20 years’ experience.
TJC Group was founded in 1997 by Thierry Julien as an SAP consultancy firm specialising in SAP data archiving solutions. In 2003, we developed our first software as a response to a customer's request to streamline their SAP archiving process and create an ongoing archiving process to maintain ROI. After a few years, TJC Group expanded its business by developing a smart, automated software to extract large data volume at a minimal time without affecting system performance. Since then, we ‘ve gained respect as industry experts in SAP data volume document management consultancy and software development.
Our products and solutions in brief
A tested suite of software for SAP data management
TJC Group offers SAP certified solutions that help companies around the world to use SAP data effectively, to reduce the overall size of a database, implement effective document management, and efficiently extract data for tax and audit purposes. All of our software can be customized by our SAP experts to manage the intricacies of business processes and SAP implementation.
- Preparation for SAP S/4HANA Migration
- Optimized data volume management
- Tax & Audit Readiness
- SAP SAF-T compliance
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestment and SAP system decommissioning
- Enterprise Content Management
- Expertise Consultancy for data archiving and extraction
Our SAP Certified software
SAP Certified Partner
SAP recommends that all SAP landscapes have effective archiving plans in place. They also encourage clients to consider SAP archiving for their existing ECC environments before migrating to S4 Hana to enable:
- Actions as a key element of their performance management planning. Data archiving can play a pivotal role in maintaining SAP system performance as the business data increases over time.
- To secure and extract data for tax, audit and regulatory requirements while retaining the security and integrity of IT systems and policies.
- As part of a client’s GDPR requirements, within the SAP recommended solution. TJC Group provides a way to extract information from SAP system about a citizen and removing information from SAP systems.
TJC Group in figures
- 500 clients worldwide
- Multicultural team with employees from 10 nationalities
- 60% of turnover from Export
- Three-fold growth in R&D in one year
- 43% of our staff dedicated to R&D
- 12 software tools developed by TJC Group through its history.
TJC Group Headquarters
TJC UK & Ireland LTD
TJC Germany GmbH