KPS is Europe’s leading management consulting firm for business transformation and process implementation in the retail sector. The company offers end-to-end strategy and process consulting, with extensive implementation expertise in digital customer management, e-commerce and ERP. KPS customers profit from the vast project experience and deep sector knowledge of its consultants, enabling them to drive omnichannel and digital transformation projects to rapid success. With its proprietary Rapid Transformation® methodology, KPS has cut project turnaround times by up to 50 percent.
Founded in 2000, KPS employs about 800 consultants at its corporate headquarters in Munich with five additional locations throughout Germany and branch offices in Denmark, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the US. KPS plans to expand its market position in the retail and consumer goods sectors in the coming years through pioneering projects in all aspects of digital transformation.
Selected customer references
- Lidl, Dansk Supermarked, Spar Austria, Coop, bofrost, Fressnapf
- Hugo Boss, Delvaux, Richemont, Louis Vuitton, CHRIST Jewelry & Watches
- s.Oliver, PUMA, SportScheck, Deichmann, Brax, Escada
- Dodenhof, Porta, Poco, Electrolux, Top-Toy, Dagrofa, Koopman
- Weltbild, Valora Schweiz, ElectronicPartner, Medion, RWE Innogy
For more details to our customer references visit our webpage