Integrasjon - SAP Cloud Platform
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 11/12/2019 08:43
News from Teched Bangalore. Process Orchestration - Integration
Tip! a Podcast, Video and Guide
There is lot's of interesting material from Teched.
I have selected two on the CP Integration topics which I know are hot for our members right now:
1) A Podcast on SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Play forward and 13:30 minutes into the Podcast - This is the link to the PODCAST
(The name is SAP Cloud Platform Episode 57)
- Finny Babu explains the Cloud Platform (CP) is a Cloud Service which can be purchased Pay-As-You-Go.
- CP holds preconfigured integrations and a development kit. There is strong focus on security and he talks about encryption.
- Integration mapping can be imported to CP from PI (Process integration) and PO (Process Orchestration). If your current version of these solutions is 7.50 or higher, all PI and PO integrations will also work on CP.
- Shilpa Vij shares details on the Out of box integrations and the SAP API business Hub. She says there are more than 1200 + integrations available in the SAP API business Hub and new ones are being added at high speed. All the processes inThe Intelligent Enterprise are covered, for example: Hire-2-Retire, Lead2Cash and Procure2Pay etc… see picture below, these are the menu-paths to the Intelligent Enterprise web-page.
2) An interesting Video.
The video below has been produced post TechEd in Bangalore, to share the key-messages. I have selected from the Cloud Platform Integration part, the Process Orchestration Road Map.
Fast forward 5:35 minutes in to Udo Paltzer who is Product Manager and Team Lead at SAP speaks about and supplements the podcast above with some additional information. He talks about when and how to use which type of integration and recommends this CIO Guide (in this direct document-link). If you find the Guide useful, use this is a link to find more guides.
Tip! From 8:20 minutes in and a few minutes onwards Udo shares information on "How to Prepare" for SAP Cloud Platform.
---> We are planning for a mini-conference during spring 2020.
Similar to the CloudPlatform days we had 2019. This year there will be more focus on integration part of CP. The dates will be agreed and published before Christmas for 2 CP days.
PS: Interested in this new Custodian data protection solution?
Listen to Samer Kamal, explaining SAP Data Custodian which represents the first minutes in the PODCAST recommended by me in the top of this page.
Integration related topics are on top of our agenda. Integration by CP is therefore in my focus and I found the Podcast in a CP newsletter sent by SAP. I found the above links to have a quality which made them worth sharing with you.
Do you have ideas or wishes or comments?
Please get in touch. Contact information em(at)sbn.no +47 922 52 539.
Eva-Maria Fahrer, CEO SBN-Adfahrer