S/4 HANA Forum – 14. mai i Oslo og Stavanger
Posted by Martin Brownsword on 03/04/2019 15:01
Our aim for this day is to share experience and best practice with our members and partners on moving to S/4 HANA. We have an exciting agenda planned, which should be of particular interest to:
- Companies considering or planning a move to S/4 HANA
- Companies who have started the journey to S/4 HANA regardless of where they are in the project cycle
- Companies who have implemented S/4 HANA and want to reap the benefits and plan/deliver future phases
The agenda is designed to provide a balance of customer experience sharing combined with SAP and partner “know-how”, best practice and tools to help accelerate your projects, to avoid potential pitfalls and ensure you achieve the expected return on investment. We know that upfront preparation and planning are essential to any SAP project, and that there are numerous approaches to moving to S/4 HANA together with numerous target architectures. To provide the best possible experience sharing we are aiming to have experience sharing from:
- A company currently on ECC 6 that is considering the way forward towards an S/4 HANA project – (confirmed Borregård)
- A company that has done a successful S/4 HANA migration – (confirmed Helse Midt Norge)
- A company that has completed a greenfield S/4 HANA implementation - TBC
SAP will share its latest services and tools to help customers start and complete their journey to S/4 HANA and we are planning to feature one of their latest offerings, S/4 HANA Model Company.
Capgemini have graciously offered to host the event, which will run simultaneously in Oslo and Stavanger and will share their latest customer S/4 HANA experiences. Accenture will also be sharing how their S/4 HANA toolset is helping to accelerate a Nordic customer’s move to S/4HANA.
Many companies are looking to leverage their S/4 HANA projects to improve their SAP user experience and EY Skye will share their experience with Fiori and provide customer demos. We will conclude proceedings by taking a look at the journey to the Intelligent Enterprise and the possibilities in the latest S/4 HANA versions.
SBN / Adfahrer
+47 917 11 593
A great day and a great learning opportunity is guaranteed so for a detailed agenda and to register for the event please use the link below: