Uniform handling of 60.000 documents in SAP
May 6th, 10:30-11:30
In this webinar you will learn how ALK have come to rely on the benefit of a unified entrance channel for receiving all customer orders. With 60.000 orders as well as 60.000 incoming invoices annually – the flow of documents in all formats are extensive and today ALK depend on a single workflow engine setup that serves as the basis of their entire document-based processes, which are mapped and automated within SAP, managing a diversity of business applications.
But this haven’t always been their standard business set up.
Join this webinar where Asunsion Ruiz-Valdepeñas, José Manuel Lema Herreros from ALK and Bo Bærentsen from xSuite Nordic will give you insight about:
- How all business processes become fully SAP integrated
- How to strengthen security by adding transparency to business-critical document processing
- How ALK has optimized document lead times and increased cashflow
- How ALK has optimized monitoring and reporting and workflow administration based on new xSuite transactions
- How ALK has the ability to demonstrate that the segregation of duties are in place when they are inspected by the different auditors
One of the world's leading companies in allergy vaccination ALK offer a unique treatment that reduces allergic symptoms and treats the cause of the allergy. They have a global market share of approximately 30 percent. ALK has around 2,500 employees, and with subsidiaries, production facilities and distributors worldwide.
CANCELLED - we will later inform about the new date.
SAP Logistics & FI Team Manager
José Manuel Lema Herreros
SAP Logistics Consultant
Senior Business Manager Nordic
Contact EM if you have questions or comments:
SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
+46 70 569 78 08
Tags: it, hana, projects, sap knowledge, xsuite
Number of participants: 11
Linda BertelsenEquinor ASA
Merete KvamHemit HF
Britt Randi FjelltunPearl
Tove Mette JacobsenEquinor
Laila TrætliHelse Midt-Norge
Karl Olav GravdalAker Solutions AS