Demo of TJC Group's Enterprise Legacy System Application (ELSA)
Posted by Joakim Löves on 10/02/2023 14:52
Are you looking for a way to decommission legacy systems or applications? Or perhaps you are faced with high maintenance costs, a high technical debt and few resources left for innovation? Access legacy data at any time, from any source, through a single platform.
ELSA (Enterprise Legacy System Application) ensures all legacy data is stored securely and can be re-accessed before and after the migration to SAP S/4HANA or any other ERP system. And then your legacy systems can be safely shut down.
Watch this detailed DEMO to learn about ELSA main features:
- Access legacy data at any time, from any source, through a single platform
- Simplify your IT landscape when moving to S/4HANA or another ERP
- Carry over SAP user authorisations or define your own
- Run predefined queries or create your own
- Security Management, User management, IdP and SSO, with full traceability
- Access legacy data from ELSA or directly from SAP S/4HANA.