More Information on the Move to S/4 HANA
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 22/01/2020 20:16
Some More Information on the Move to S/4 HANA
There is an abundance of articles these days relating to S/4 HANA, but not many of them have anything new to say. Here are two articles that give us some insight into:
- Where current SAP customers stand
- Approaches being considered by customers who don’t want a full S/4 project
- SAP’s position on customers who don’t plan to move by 2025
- Some vendors who are readying themselves to provide alternative system solutions
- Why the journey may not be as onerous as you imagine
1) This article refers to a survey conducted by the North American SAP User Group (ASUG) in which the following key data was collected:
2) Interesting is also this second article (on link) from Techtarget.com.
Articles found and shared by Martin Brownsword,
Head of IT, Projects and S/4HANA teams.
Contact information email@example.com and +47 917 11 593