New SAP EWM features now available
Posted by Joakim Löves on 11/01/2022 09:27
The interest in migrating the SAP supply chain environment to Extended Warehouse Management is continuously growing among businesses. Implementation of new functionalities and enhancements is therefore a natural step towards further development.
For warehouses and distribution centers that deal with more complex processes, high levels of automation, or multiple third-party interfaces, EWM offers the most efficient solution.
The latest release of EWM on S/4HANA is now available, with many new features, additional integration, enhancements to existing functionality and improvements to user interfaces all introduced to the module to improve overall efficiency. Some of the new releases include:
- Integration to Plant Maintenance
- Unified Package Builder enhancements
- Improvements to Quality Management Sampling
- Enhancements to Advanced Shipping and Receiving
- Further Migration Objects, including QIE Sampling, Wave Management Settings and RFID Settings
- Improvements to the Stock Consolidation Report to take batches with date tolerances into consideration
- RF Presentation based on WebGUI
See the complete SAP EWM Q4 roadmap
with all functionalities now available.