Top 12 topics in SAP Customer Engagement Initiatives.
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 28/03/2022 11:59
SAP is running their SAP Customer Engagement Initiative in cykles and now the CEI Cycle 2022-1 is over. In the presentation linkedin in below you find the topics which have been engaging and also which user groups have been most active.
The top 12 topics Quarter 1 2022 where:
- Analytics for SAP Global Trade Services
- SAP Business ByDesign UX Innovations
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Concur Expense Mobile Delegate Receipt Capture
- Adapt SAP Fiori UIs to Certain Business Roles without Coding
- SAP Mobile Start: Continuously improving your new Mobile Experience for the SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- Identifying Personas Mobile Needs
- Data and Analytics for Concur Travel
- Support the creation of SAP Fiori Apps for Inbound Delivery Management
- Registration for Indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Warranty Management for SAP S/4HANA & Industry Cloud
- Bank Statement Monitor
The Nordic participation was 1 registration from a SBN member, 3 from Denmark, and 1 from Sweden. Overall, 11 customers from DK, NO, and SE signed up. Engagement by other User Groups, topics and the overall project sign-ups can be found in the deck attached in this link. The information was sent by Kathrin Heyd, Head of SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) | SAP Global Process Office. If you do not know the group abbreviations, the groups are described here.
Good to know, if you like to engage, the phase for Cycle 2 will start and run June 13 – July 8.
Questions or comments?