SBN Projects Day – September 17th
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 20/06/2019 09:00
SBN Projects Day – September 17th – Note the date and register
While we are still working on finalising the agenda for this popular event we can at this stage share the following:
- IBM will again be hosting the event at their superb facilities in the heart of Oslo. They intend to bring key customers who will share their project experiences in the form of customer cases.
- Bouvet will explain why companies need a new project approach in this era of digital transformation when implementing new technologies such as machine learning. The new approach is more product oriented and focused on innovation instead of improving what already exists.
- SAP, with support from Helse Midt Norge, will explain how they used SAP’s Activate methodology in Helse Midt Norge’s S/4 HANA migration. The session will include a “lessons learnt” and will be invaluable for all SAP customers and partners who are considering use of Activate.
- Coop Norge have built a project management tool using SAP tools, which covers the project process from requirement to deploy. The tool is also intended for managing releases, resources and time and is built using Solution Manager’s Focus Build and BSC Scrumboard. It is being piloted in three separate Agile projects and the presentation will[MB1] include a demo session which demonstrates the end to end flow and the benefit of integration with other modules in Solution Manager such as documentation and test.
- SAP are planning to share the latest on this year’s Quality Awards for SAP implementation projects.
- During the extended lunch break IBM will provide a guided tour for all participants of their Innovation Forum facilities
Please use the following link to register for this event, which is free for members and partners:
Martin Brownsword Phone +47 917 11 593 e-mail mb(at)adfahrer.com