SBN’s virtual S/4 HANA day – May 26th
Posted by Martin Brownsword on 02/04/2020 09:41
After a discussion with our planned hosts, Cap Gemini, we have taken the decision that the only responsible way to hold our S/4 HANA day is to deliver it as a virtual event. Nevertheless, we are planning a top quality event for May 26th. We are still working on the agenda but here is a short summary of some of the highlights we are planning to present:
- We are hoping to have an SAP customer in the retail area to present experience and lessons learnt from their S/4 HANA project.
- Cap Gemini will explain how the move to S/4 HANA is a first step in the journey to the Renewable Enterprise and explain how they are doing this through a customer case.
- Kværner will share their challenges in upgrading to S/4 HANA 1809 and explain how they are planning the rest of their journey to obtain the benefits from the new system.
- SAP will tell us what we need to know about cloud, on-premise and hosted deployment options and the strategies you will need to consider and how tools and best practices vary within the various options.
- IBM and a customer will present how the “bluefield” approach to S/4 HANA was used to obtain the best from greenfield and brownfield to achieve the right balance between cost, time, flexibility in leveraging in existing and enabling new possibilities.
- An SAP customer will share how they used SAP’s own S/4 HANA Starter Adoption programme and how it helped to take the first steps on the S/4 HANA journey for virtually no cost.
Bearing in mind that virtual events can be a challenge, we will be managing the schedule carefully and will plan for an early afternoon finish. We hope you can join us at this event.
Head of Innovation Team IT, HANA, Projects
SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
+47 917 11 593