We warmly invite you for the 2nd edition of the SAP Ariba Nordic Forum which will take place on the 7th of March in Stockholm.
This day will help accelerate your spend management initiatives. The agenda is dedicated to both explaining the future direction of procurement that is increasingly automated and driven by robotics, machine learning as well as detailing how SAP will simplify and automate procurement for buyers and suppliers, manage performance, risk and collaboration across the extended supply and financial chains:
- Lloyd Keays will explain the impact of new technologies coming in to play in the procurement and supply chain domain (artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, internet of things and blockchain).
- Experts form SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur and partners will present the latest innovations and best practices within the procurement domain such as building intelligence and agility into the supplier collaboration
- You will visit different demo pods, so you can experience in real life how user-friendly technology will improve the collaboration with your suppliers and your internal stakeholders.
Program Details and Registration
Below are some of the questions that will be discussed during this day:
- Explore the different paths for a successful digital journey
- Synchronized purchasing management across your production line, collaboration with your suppliers?
- Purchases in the era of artificial intelligence, how will this support the process?
- How to gain control and reduce costs associated with company travel and employee expense
Click on this link for more information or to register. Due to limited capacity, we advise you to register quickly (free of charge).
We look forward to seeing you there!
Director SAP Ariba, Nordics
Tags: e-com, hybris, crm, sap knowledge