SAP Automation is Crucial When Adopting SAP S/4HANA
February 10th, 10:30-11:30
Manage, align and synchronize changes between ECC and S/4HANA
Many enterprises want to leverage the benefits of S/4HANA but they simply can’t afford business disruption, so embarking on the transition is a daunting prospect with a number of different options.
When one of the largest SAP users in the world - a Consumer Packaged Goods company with a highly complex, distributed ECC landscape - decided to start the move to S/4HANA they knew it would be a major challenge. One of the key problems was how to ensure that ECC and S/4HANA systems remained aligned during the period when both were supporting the business.
To ensure speed, safety and control, the company selected a variety of automation tools as part of a 'best practice' approach to managing their multi-year migration project.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- Potential paths to adopt S/4HANA
- How one company's transition from legacy ECC environment to S/4HANA is enabled by automation
- How automation is supporting preparation for a move to DevOps and CI/CD
- How the company has been able to address 'dual maintenance' of ECC and S/4 - one of the most significant technical challenges in S/4 migrations
- Some of the lessons learned so far
Contact Sigurd if you have suggestions for the agenda, questions or comments.
SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
Tags: basis technologies, it, hana, projects, sap knowledge
Number of participants: 15
Aneta Gabara-ForsströmAlumeco A/S
Rehan YousafElkjøp Nordic
Kelly NicholsonYara Norge AS
Svanhild DidriksenConocoPhillips Norge
Hildegunn HaugestølElkjøp Nordic
Ketil MartinsenElkjøp Nordic
Sigurd SkyumSBN Adfahrer
James BarterBasis Technologies
Tore KvammeABB AS
Almir CurtNorgesGruppen ASA