Transformation into an intelligent Treasury with S/4HANA
This web meeting provides a comprehensive overview of the S/4HANA Treasury Management Solution Portfolio with a strong focus on its recent innovations and its strategic direction. It helps attendees to understand the benefits from an integrated Treasury Management System and provides an overview of features and functions, but also new innovations in the area of payments and bank connectivity as well as cash, liquidity, and financial risk management. Further it helps to discover the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) to Create Value-Added Services Apps for Treasury Management. Finally it provides an overview of potential deployment options and how to get there.
1. Payments and bank connectivity
2. Cash and Liquidity Management
3. Payment factory
4. Treasury and risk management
5. Renewed user interface SAP Fiori for treasury applications
6. Value-adding extension capabilities with SAP Cloud Platform
7. Recent enhancements, innovations, and road map topics
8. How to get there – an overview of deployment options
Webcast login information sent automatically upon registration.
- Free of charge for members and partners (if it shows a price, it is likely that you are not registered in our system, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you)
- Free to test for "first timers".
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and login information will be sent.
Slides on this link
Speaker: Christian Schmid
Christian is SAP Treasury Solution Expert focusing on the EMEA region and is helping clients to transform their Treasury Business with SAP Treasury Applications. Christian has a strong background in the area of Banking, Finance and Treasury with 15+ years in the industry. Before he moved into his current role he joined SAP in 2011 as a Senior Treasury Professional at SAP SE’s Global Treasury organization.
Tags: finance, analytics, sap, sap knowledge
Number of participants: 3
Cathrine Kjær ChristensenSDK - Adfahrer Denmark
Christian SchmidSAP SE