Awesome Retail program
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 12/09/2019 08:57
The Retail program at the SBN Conference holds presentations from Norgesgruppen, Coop, Elkjøp and the real experts from SAP among other presentations.
- Norgesgruppen where KIWI, MENY, SPAR, Joker and Deli de Luca are some of the trade concepts and they have around 28.000 employees. Kristin Bigseth, Marketing Mananger Digital Channels shares her visions for the future shopping experience.
- Coop, their experience of unmanned stores and the concept behind, is shared by Jan-Roger Rugset, Shop and Sales Solutions Architect in Coop Norge
- Elkjøp will share experiences on how they approach "Customer Experience (CX)" presented by Asgeir Gulla, Customer Experience Manager Digital, Elkjøp Nordic and Project NGR Commerce lead
- SAP’s strategy in Retail – The Intelligent Enterprise for Retail Customers - Dani Khalaf, SAP SE
- SAP’s strategy for Omni-Commerce in Retail – Front office, back office including innovations - Ulf Bettinger, SAP SE
- SAP Allocation Management. Add-on functionality for SAP Customer Activity Repository - Peter Ehses, SAP SE
Read more on this link (scroll down for presentations) or go strait to see the Schedule on this link. (For all presentations change the filter to "See All")Above picture is from Norgesgruppen web-page.
The flag symbol shows spoken language.
This is published by: Eva-Maria Fahrer.
If you have comments, would like to discuss or ask questions:
+47 922 52 539 and +46 (0)70 569 78 08 or em(at)sbn.no