The HXM program
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 05/10/2023 09:10
The HR Agenda
In line with the overall theme for the User Conference this year "drivers and catalysts for change" , we are about to complete all of the contributions in the HXM-track. The breakouts in Human Experience Management will include the following (all of the presentations will be in Norwegian):
- Norwegian will share how they benefit from OpenText integrated into SAP SuccessFactors business processes.
- Strawberry, formerly Choice Hotels, has set itself the goal of being a pioneer in the Hospitality industry. Vice President SSC Finance, Elsebeth Rivertz, will tell you more about how Strawberry leverages modern technology, SuccessFactors and Sariba as an advantage in its growth strategy.
- Recruiting and onboarding in SuccessFactors - what and how to make the most of the underlying functionality in SuccessFactors. This Meet The Expert Session with Marit Søderberg from Sariba will begin with a quick review of best practice related to these two modules, before we open up for a round of questions and answers from you in the audience.
- The real benefits of SuccessFactors as a suite with integrated modules. Have you thought about why it is an advantage to have a common system for HR? And do you know what benefits you can get from bringing all HR-related processes together in a fully integrated system?
- Cross-System Workflow - This is new and exciting functionality from SAP that allows you to set up Workflows across their systems. Find out how you can easily follow up on a process that starts, for example, in SAP SuccessFactors and ends up in SAP OnPrem. Workflows across systems will simplify and improve the working day for many HR departments around Norway. A customer case.
- AkerAnna - AkerBP's virtual assistant and the very successful implementation and roll-out of this solution in AkerBP from one who has been very close to the solution from the beginning.
- Talent Management in the future today. Talent development and succession planning probably won't look the same in 5 years, or in 10 years, or next year for that matter? Because how are you going to make sure you have the right person in the right position in the future, when you don't know which positions to fill? Businesses are changing. Competence is changing. With AI and robotization, development is happening fast, and none of us know what the future looks like. Listen to Karoline Walen from Sariba tell you more about what talent management technology already exists today, while giving you a sneak peek into what you can expect from SAP in the future.
- Analytics in the human capital practice as well as planning in SuccessFactors in collaboration with Datasphere will also be part of the conference program in HR. NTT will present their case on DW Cloud/Datasphere and SF for planning of FTE and Costs.
- Analytics has enormous potential in the human capital function, and it has been reflected in many trends. Analytics tools are widely available and many companies are deploying these tools. However, to reach the full potential, a transformative journey with a multidimensional approach is required with a right mix of efforts in strategy, data, technology, people and processes. Accenture to present their approaches to uplifting the capabilities in Analytics for the HCM/HXM.
- Roundtable and Experience Sharing between SuccessFactors Customer with Gunn Elisabeth Lending and the team at DFØ as leading speakers. They would like to exchange experiences on the SAP's SuccessFactors solution, so feel free to join to share and discuss with others working with and in the same application and get smart ideas from other SF customers.
- Update on localization issues and the latest from the Norwegian SAP Team on Norwegian Payroll and Government requirements going forward.
Head of Innovation Team Finance & Analytics
SAP User Group in Norway - SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
Cell: +47 90562921