The program is ready for the SBN S/4HANA Day on June 8
Posted by Eva-Maria Fahrer on 19/05/2022 14:02
The Program for the SBN S/4Hana Day June 8 - at a glance
Are you on the journey or preparing? This day will cover topics explaining what you need to think about, how to capitalize on the new platform, why you should think about where you are going with your transformation project before you decide on the approach and what comes after in terms of how can I realize the benefits when I have done a technical or hybrid migration, these are some of the pertinent questions, which we try to answer together with our partners and members.
For the full content and the agenda for the day please use the link for the final agenda for the S/4HANA Day on June 8 => SBN S/4HANA Day. The agenda is under publishing and if not there, it will be there in a few hours.
Here are some teasers:
1. Customer cases of moving to S/4HANA, one greenfield and to the cloud with Rise, one technical migration and with the stories behind the choice of method and lessons learned. (NTT, Deloitte)
2. Partners will share knowledge and take aways from recent migration and transformation projects in the Nordics as well as in Germany. (SAP, Westernacher)
3. SAP will present a suggested roadmap and generic project plan for the journey to S/4Hana including tools and how they will and can assist customers and partners. (SAP Norge)
4. "To move to S/4 and continue to work as before, gives no meaning". But what do I need to do to reap the benefits of the new technology and its innovations. This is the topic of several of the sessions on the S/4HANA Day.(Pearl, SAP, Westernacher, NTT, Deloitte)
5. And maybe some of you are in a position where from a strategic point of view you should be thinking sustainable operations and innovation when transforming to S/4HANA. In other words Sustainability may be an important factor for your decision to either move to S/4Hana or in driving your benefit-realization project (Deloitte)
Join this day to get un understanding of best practice and how to get the most ouf of your move to S/4HANA. Register now!
Questions? Contact Didrik Arstad, see contact info on link