Agenda is still being worked on but highlights so far are:
- IBM will again be hosting the event at their superb facilities in the heart of Oslo. They intend to bring key customers who will share their project experiences in the form of customer cases.
- Bouvet will explain why companies need a new project approach in this era of digital transformation when implementing new technologies such as machine learning.
- SAP, with support from Helse Midt Norge, will explain how they used SAP’s Activate methodology in Helse Midt Norge’s S/4 HANA migration. The session will include a “lessons learnt” and will be invaluable for all SAP customers and partners who are considering use of Activate.
- Coop Norge have built a project management tool using SAP tools, which covers the project process from requirement to deploy. It is being piloted in three separate Agile projects and the presentation will include a demo session which demonstrates the end to end flow and the benefit of integration with other modules in Solution Manager such as documentation and test.
- SAP are planning to share the latest on this year’s Quality Awards for SAP implementation projects.
- During the extended lunch break IBM will provide a guided tour for all participants of their Innovation Forum facilities
The event is free for all SBN members and partners.
Any input to the agenda can be sent to Martin Brownsword, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to see you!
Number of free participants is related to size of company membership unless any other agreement is in place. SBN Partners can have two free participants per event. If any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Non member price
23 in stock
Tagsit, hana, projects, sap knowledge
Number of participants: 7
Olga LotheringtonYara International ASA
Henrik InbergAprosess as
Robert SipinaBouvet Norge AS
Stig HalvorsenPipelife Norge AS
John Arild Korsnesitelligence
Martin BrownswordSBN-Adfahrer AB
Joakim LövesSBN-Adfahrer AB